Initial setup: If this is your first time, each new sync job will appear after completing the previous one.
There are 2 Preliminary Sync Jobs to perform before you can start syncing Opportunities to Saasu:
- Sync Tax Codes – This brings the available tax codes from Saasu over to Salesforce. These are used to find the tax inclusive price when creating Invoices in Saasu.
- These are stored as a new custom object Tax Code in Salesforce.
- Sync Items – This looks for all Items in Saasu where the Item Code matches a Product Code in Salesforce.
- The first time you Sync Items it will find all Saasu Items. Any subsequent runs will only look for items that have been updated since the last sync job.
- You can choose to do another sync with all Saasu Items by marking the Full Items Sync checkbox.
- Item sync will do the following:
- Product.External ID = Saasu’s Item ID
- Product.Tax Code = Saasu’s Item default Sales Tax Code
- Product.Price Includes Tax = Saasu’s Item Price includes tax
For more information on Sync Items, click here.