All Education Institutions need to be engaging with their students. These engagements should happen before students join and continue during/after graduation. There should be regular check-ins on the student’s journey. Regular check-ins could result in attracting more prospective students, keeping existing students and continuing to build a network with the alumni.
RIO Education facilitates lifetime student engagement through their features:
- Understand and target your prospective students.
- Organise campaigns to reach out to them.
- Track alumni employment and job industry to promote continuous professional development/education.
Student 360 Degree View
- View all interactions with each student including first enquiry, credentials, enrollments, session registrations, results, case history and beyond graduation.
Student/Faculty Engagement Portal
- Broadcast event notifications to alert students making sure they don’t miss any updates.
- Communications between students and faculty members are encouraged.
- Underrepresented students can reach out for help and be directed to issues relating to fees, funding or deteriorating results.
- High engagement activity is proven to improve academic performance.
Community Engagement Portal
- Improve student adaptability (international students)
- Set up various student communities to encourage student engagement such as overseas student communities.
- Encourage alumni to improve and stay up to date with their skills by presenting professional programs in their location through affiliated campuses (local or overseas).
- Credit transfer is automatically managed considering they have graduated from the same institution.
- A high percentage of society now owns a mobile phone and tasks are mostly performed on the go.
- Ranging from prospective, current students to alumni, they can easily engage with the institution anytime and anywhere.