The end-end process goes like this:
- Successful Opportunities in Salesforce generate Sales Orders in Netsuite. Opportunities of a specific type also generate Netsuite Projects and OpenAir projects.
- Payment updates are synchronised across from Netsuite to Salesforce, providing visibility to the sales team.
- Project updates are synchronised from OpenAir to Netsuite and Salesforce, providing visibility to finance as well as sales teams.
- Netsuite is the Item Master and Item details are synchronised to Salesforce Products.
- When a Customer creates is required in Netsuite (in order to generate a Sales Order) or OpenAir (for Project creation), the integration processes handles this as well.
- No re-keying of data for invoicing purposes
- The Services Team has instant visibility into new projects just sold by Sales
- Sales have visibility into payment status for their clients
- Sales have visibility into project delivery status for their clients
- Finance has visibility into project delivery status for invoicing and revenue recognition purposes
- There were some complexities of the customer’s Item/Product data
- Salesforce was enhanced with custom objects to store the invoicing and project data and link that to the original opportunity
- The main challenge was to bring the parties together and defining the business process flow
Want to know more, just contact us for the details.