We have developed a Student Information System, it's called RIO Education and it's 100% native to Salesforce. It is the only SIS on the platform and is rapidly gaining traction globally.
The Higher Education market is undergoing considerable global change to meet the evolving requirements of students, faculty and staff. This has presented us with a unique opportunity.
We have a growing list of global customers, driving the need for us to hire in Australia, Malaysia, Europe, America and Canada.
This role available in the European, American & Canadian timezones.
The role is:
A new role.
- To work with local partners and Salesforce to deliver successful solutions.
- To assist our project teams to deliver quality results for our customers.
- To drive consistency and quality in our deliverables.
- Have experience in Salesforce projects.
- Have analyst, architect or development experience over many projects.
- Be willing to be somewhat flexible with your hours as our team is distributed globally.
- If you are in Europe, you must have fluent Spanish.
- Have Education experience, especially higher education, that would be a massive plus.
You will get:
- Exposure to leading edge technology and projects.
- Get to work on the world's leading platform, Salesforce.
- Access to a team that work together and cooperate to achieve a joint outcome.
- Flexibility with your hours.