What to navigate around Salesforce faster? Keyboard shortcuts can make life easier and improve your productivity.
If you want to view all Lightning shortcuts in the Lightning experience – here’s how you can bring them up:
Windows Users: press CTRL + /
Mac Users: press Cmd + /
You will get a help menu like the one below giving you all the keyboard combinations and their actions.
Ponts to note:
- Currently, Lightning shortcuts are not customizable
- Shortcuts are case insensitive – Ctrl + s is same as Ctrl + S
- Order of key pressing doesn’t matter for the shortcut to operate – Ctrl+Alt+A is same as Alt+Ctrl+A
- Shortcut keys are supported on U.S. and U.K. keyboards
- Shortcuts cannot be used on apps created in Salesforce classic
Please see here for the latest up-to-date list of Lightning shortcuts.